Meet Aislyn and Marie. Two best friends offering real-life, humorous takes on everything from America to Zoloft, all while raising questions and raising babies. Sink your teeth into these mouthwatering morsels of insight, of wisdom and of life experience, uncensored.

About Us

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

CHANGE

One of my favorite quotes is:

"Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional and happines is an inside job."

There are a lot of changes going on in my life right now, which I'm not ready to openly discuss on here. A chapter in my life is closing and another is opening and I am comfortable with it. I have reached a point in my life where no matter what obstacle is put infront of me, I can look at it and know that I will walk through it and come out the other side better than before.

That is the beauty of being comfortable with myself, loving myself and not relying on anyone or anything to "make" me happy. I have all the tools I need inside me and have no need to go searching for it.

So stay tuned...the best is yet to come.

No comments: