Meet Aislyn and Marie. Two best friends offering real-life, humorous takes on everything from America to Zoloft, all while raising questions and raising babies. Sink your teeth into these mouthwatering morsels of insight, of wisdom and of life experience, uncensored.

About Us

Friday, August 15, 2008

PLEASE OH PLEASE

Could it be?

A bigfoot body allegedly has been discovered in Georgia.

I am a damn sucker for this kind of crap but I am hoping that it isn't a hoax. I love it when people, especially skeptics, are wrong. Who knows what the hell is out there lurking about? Not me? I'm sure there is undiscovered life on this planet and they have been avoiding our crazy asses for hundreds of years. I would. Just like I think there is intelligent life out there in the Universe. They are intelligent enough not to make contact with us.

If you want to see pictures and read more about it then put your big foot here.

I don't care what people think. I'm a believer that anything is possible.

(I also believe that Starbuck's puts heroin in their coffee to get us addicted but that's totally off subject.)

No comments: