Meet Aislyn and Marie. Two best friends offering real-life, humorous takes on everything from America to Zoloft, all while raising questions and raising babies. Sink your teeth into these mouthwatering morsels of insight, of wisdom and of life experience, uncensored.

About Us

Monday, February 16, 2009

THE ITSY-BITSY SPIDER...VEIN

I'm 28 years old.

I weigh anywhere between 105 and 110 pounds.

And just yesterday, I spotted something on my back, upper thigh: two inch long, dark purple, spider veins.

Blame genetics, my desk job, or my poor circulation - either way, it's there and it's there for good. Unless, of course, I can get an appointment at the local cosmetic laser center...

So, what's in the future for my veins? Will the spider get bigger? Will spider's unsightly, buldging cousin, Vericose, grace these gams in 2040?

The world may never know.

But for now, there's no denying that age is upon me.

It first began with, "Would you like fries with that, ma'am?"
Now, it's hopelessly flawed stems.
I just can't win.

My mother said it best...

"Today, support hose. Tomorrow, your boobs hit the floor."










No comments: