Meet Aislyn and Marie. Two best friends offering real-life, humorous takes on everything from America to Zoloft, all while raising questions and raising babies. Sink your teeth into these mouthwatering morsels of insight, of wisdom and of life experience, uncensored.

About Us

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

BARACKED!


It's official. Barack Obama is the new President of the United States.

I am proud of our country. I am proud to be part of a nation that can come from a point where African Americans weren't able to vote, to a place where we can see past color and elect the right man for the highest position in the land.

John McCain...I saw the old John McCain tonight when he congratulated Obama on the win. I saw a man who is proud of this country and will respect his President, even if it meant losing to him.

We need to come together as a country. The division that an election causes has to be overcome. We are ONE nation, one people and we have a chance to turn all of the current issues holding us back around.

WE NEED TO GET ALONG PEOPLE...

I am proud, I say it again....damn proud!

No comments: