Meet Aislyn and Marie. Two best friends offering real-life, humorous takes on everything from America to Zoloft, all while raising questions and raising babies. Sink your teeth into these mouthwatering morsels of insight, of wisdom and of life experience, uncensored.

About Us

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

BIG GIRL BED

I had to beat into submission a big girl bedroom set for Reagan yesterday. It's been a long time coming. She's been sleeping in our bed for a while now and I finally decided that it was time for a change.

I left the house last night and when I got back, Ben had put her to sleep in her bed, and she was still there. After falling out twice and throwing a fit, she finally settled down and slept there until 5AM this morning. Not too bad for the first night.

I think I had a rougher go of it than she did. I missed her goofy little feet kicking me all night. Of course it is an Elmo bedroom set. God forbid I would have tried to introduce anything else. If you're curious to see what it looks like, Click here.


No comments: