Meet Aislyn and Marie. Two best friends offering real-life, humorous takes on everything from America to Zoloft, all while raising questions and raising babies. Sink your teeth into these mouthwatering morsels of insight, of wisdom and of life experience, uncensored.

About Us

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

THANKSGIVING

Ahhhh....yes. Turkey, stuffing, taters, green beans and oh so much more.

To sum up what I'm thankful for:

In no particular order...

1. My life
2. My family
3. My friends
4. AA
5. Chocolate
6. Starbucks
7. Lower gas prices
8. Matt Lauer
9. The internet
10. My Blackberry
11. Common Sense
12. Turtle Soup (that's personal. I don't really eat turtles)
13. Jimmy Buffett music
14. Elmo (yes...I said it)
15. You Tube
16. iTunes
17. Hi Def TV
18. Fall colors
19. Long walks
20. Being smart

I could probably go on and on...but I won't.

Ya'll have a face-stuffin', belt-un-doing, yehaw of a good Thanksgiving.

Don't drink and drive and don't eat turkey and drive. You'll fall asleep...

Thanksgiving Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: