Here are things I'll be looking into doing within the next few months:
- Continuing "Cry Fest 2008" and/or wallowing in self pity until the end of the year.
- Visiting Aislyn
- Salsa dancing (I'm quite good at this, actually, and should really be on Dancing with the Stars - not to toot my own horn or anything)
- Getting a haircut and a manicure with my little sister
- Planning a trip to Ireland. Not that I really have anyone to go with, but you get the point.
- Calling all my friends just to talk.
- Cooking better for myself.
- Exercising. I'm not good at this, but I will try to do better here.
- Praying more. Asking for guidance and my light at the end of this dark tunnel.
- Finally writing that creative non-fiction novel I've been talking about for 2.5 years.
- Making peace with my past.
- Going to Barnes and Noble for an entire day and chugging obscene amounts of coffee while reading self-help books.
"When one door closes, another one falls on top of you."
- Some guy named Angus.
22 hours ago