Meet Aislyn and Marie. Two best friends offering real-life, humorous takes on everything from America to Zoloft, all while raising questions and raising babies. Sink your teeth into these mouthwatering morsels of insight, of wisdom and of life experience, uncensored.

About Us

Sunday, November 23, 2008

I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT

Here are things I'll be looking into doing within the next few months:

- Continuing "Cry Fest 2008" and/or wallowing in self pity until the end of the year.
- Visiting Aislyn
- Salsa dancing (I'm quite good at this, actually, and should really be on Dancing with the Stars - not to toot my own horn or anything)
- Getting a haircut and a manicure with my little sister
- Planning a trip to Ireland. Not that I really have anyone to go with, but you get the point.
- Calling all my friends just to talk.
- Cooking better for myself.
- Exercising. I'm not good at this, but I will try to do better here.
- Praying more. Asking for guidance and my light at the end of this dark tunnel.
- Clarity.
- Finally writing that creative non-fiction novel I've been talking about for 2.5 years.
- Making peace with my past.
- Going to Barnes and Noble for an entire day and chugging obscene amounts of coffee while reading self-help books.


"When one door closes, another one falls on top of you."
- Some guy named Angus.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh.....the young woman I have come to know and love....Returns.

Anonymous said...

Good thoughts and lots of love coming your way from me...