Meet Aislyn and Marie. Two best friends offering real-life, humorous takes on everything from America to Zoloft, all while raising questions and raising babies. Sink your teeth into these mouthwatering morsels of insight, of wisdom and of life experience, uncensored.

About Us

Monday, July 28, 2008

THE DOCTOR IS IN

Have you heard of this?!?

Garra rufa, also known as, Doctor Fish, are being used at a salon and day spa in Alexandria, VA. Apparently these little carnivores eat away the dead skin on your tootsies for a fabulous pedicure.

This treatment will set you back $35 for a 15 minutes and $50 for a half hour.

Tracy Roberts, 33, of Rockville, Md., heard about it on a local radio show. She said it was "the best pedicure I ever had" and has spread the word to friends and co-workers.

"I'd been an athlete all my life, so I've always had calluses on my feet. This was the first time somebody got rid of my calluses completely," she said.


I hope the owner/operator of this spa is giving these little "nail biters" a nice cut of his profit. I can see the Fish and Wildlife Service coming in to evaluate the working conditions these fish are subjected to.







Tracy Robert's quote was taken from the Associated Press

No comments: