Meet Aislyn and Marie. Two best friends offering real-life, humorous takes on everything from America to Zoloft, all while raising questions and raising babies. Sink your teeth into these mouthwatering morsels of insight, of wisdom and of life experience, uncensored.

About Us

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

KNOCK KNOCK

Well, I know now more than I ever wanted to about the show "Three's Company". Like any good reporter you do research before writing.

I can't do any more. Sorry. All I think of when I see Suzanne Somers is thighs being abused needlessly and when I see Don Knotts all I hear is Barney Fife. Although, I was not aware that Knotts was born in Morgantown, WV.

If you want to know more than you should about this show just click here

Did you ever sit down to really listen to the lyrics of the theme song? Sure, you know "come and knock on our door, we've been waiting for you"...but after than you do the old "nana nana nana nanaaaaaa three's company too". Come on. You know you do!

Here are the real lyrics:

Come and knock on our door...
We've been waiting for you....
Where the kisses are hers and hers and his,
Three's company too.

Come and dance on on our floor....
Take a step that is new...
We've a lovable space that needs your face,
Three's company too.

You'll see that life is a frolic and laughter is calling for you...
Down at our rendez-vous,
Three's company, too!


Are you friggin' kidding me? When Marie and I first discovered this lyrical disaster I think we simultaneously pissed ourselves over the phone.

"Where the kisses are hers and hers and his"
What is this. Some freaky orgy. Just the thought of Don Knotts involved in an orgy makes me puke in my mouth a little.

"We've a lovable space that needs your face"
Come one, come all. If you have a face, your welcome in their space for an orgy with the Thigh Queen and Barney Fife. Ewwwwwwwwwwww!

I'm done with this......




"Three's Company" lyrics by Don Nicholl and Joe Raposo

No comments: