Alright kids...I've been out of school for a few 24 hours now and recently decided to go back to college to get a degree in Marine Biology (although that may switch to Journalism after a life-changing experience I had yesterday). So last night I grab the old notebook and pen and marched into class.
Here are just a few of the many highlights of the evening.
1. Professor S. explaining why the female vagina is the dirtiest part of a woman.
2. Professor S. telling us the story of how he attached human foreskin to a cow for regrowth.
3. Professor S. answering his personal cell phone three times during class.
4. Professor S. talking about "Fred" who we all assumed was a person by the way he was professing his love and admiration for him...he's a dog.
5. Professor S. telling us how obstetricians often perform unnecessary episiotomys on women during childbirth because they have contests to see who can do this surgery without making the anus bleed.
Have you had enough yet? Yeah...so did I by about the second hour.
And the icing on the cake:
I have to dissect a friggin' cat as part of lab. A CAT! I am the ultimate animal lover and this nutjob wants me to dissect fluffy?
I may be switching my area of interest sooner than later.
I'll keep you posted.
22 hours ago