Meet Aislyn and Marie. Two best friends offering real-life, humorous takes on everything from America to Zoloft, all while raising questions and raising babies. Sink your teeth into these mouthwatering morsels of insight, of wisdom and of life experience, uncensored.

About Us

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

SOME MEN JUST "GET IT"

A male friend of mine recently launched a new website entitled "Heart My Shoes.com."  No, he's not gay... he just "gets" women.  

He's put a lot of blood, sweat and tears into this project, and I must to say, I am more than impressed by his efforts. It's not often a hetrosexual male comes up with such an ingenious idea that's not only profitable, but helpful and entertaining at the same time.  

The concept of Heart My Shoes.com is to more or less to check out the other gal's footwear.  Truth be told, I've never been big on shoes myself... mainly because I hate my feet... but for the "Carrie Bradshaws" of this world who can never have too many in their closet - this site's for you. 

Click the pic below to sign up, view and rate shoes from all over the world:




What's in your closet? ;-)

No comments: