Meet Aislyn and Marie. Two best friends offering real-life, humorous takes on everything from America to Zoloft, all while raising questions and raising babies. Sink your teeth into these mouthwatering morsels of insight, of wisdom and of life experience, uncensored.

About Us

Friday, January 16, 2009

I THINK I JUST MADE MULLED WINE BY MISTAKE

I had about a half mug's worth of wine left (it was a xmas present from work... the bottle was almost empty).  So I threw some honey and cinnamon in there and tossed it in the microwave. 

And, yeah...
That's it. 
Mulled wine.  
By mistake. 

Or maybe it's grogg.... is this grogg I'm drinking?  
I am feeling a bit groggy...
(Hmmm.... I wonder if that's where the word came from). 

It's quite good.  Although I'm sure it can also be done with the juice of your choice.  In fact, it would probably be better with juice.

Actually... you know what? I lied just now. In all honesty, this stuff tastes a little bit like a foot, but I still have to hand it to myself for being so dang creative...

No comments: