Meet Aislyn and Marie. Two best friends offering real-life, humorous takes on everything from America to Zoloft, all while raising questions and raising babies. Sink your teeth into these mouthwatering morsels of insight, of wisdom and of life experience, uncensored.

About Us

Friday, September 19, 2008

CRACKBERRY



I never really knew what the big hype was about this Blackberry thing until I got mine this week. I can't remember what life was like before it to be quite honest. I really didn't need it, but you know how that goes.

I can do everything on it short of calling God himself.

GPS navigation with real time traffic, watch TV, listen to the radio, download music, get my yahoo email as it comes in, IM other Blackberry users as well as IM users on AIM and Yahoo IM.

It is fantastic and I am really in love. It sounds weird and scary but now I know why they are doing research about how spouses love their Blackberry's more than their partners...ha

You think I'm kidding? Click Here

They even have a site dedicated to "Crackberry" users. Crackberry.com

To quote Gollum from the Lord of The Rings series....

"We wants it, we needs it. Must have the precious."

No comments: