Meet Aislyn and Marie. Two best friends offering real-life, humorous takes on everything from America to Zoloft, all while raising questions and raising babies. Sink your teeth into these mouthwatering morsels of insight, of wisdom and of life experience, uncensored.

About Us

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

THEY'RE GRRRRREAT!


OK, so it's the day of my flight. I can't sleep. I'm eating dry Frosted Flakes and watching John and Kate Plus 8. I've checked my flight status at least 50 times today and much to my surprise, the weather forecast between Florida and Pennsylvania hasn't changed that much.

This isn't unusual for me. This time, however, it is a little more neurotic than usual. Perhaps it is the drop in pressure from all these storms passing through/on their way? All I know is that I can't wait to get close enough to Pittsburgh that I can start recognizing landmarks from the air.

That feeling I get when we pass over the city is something that should be bottled up. It's that sigh of relief followed by a "relax, you're home". Nothing like it I tell ya....nothing like it.

No comments: