Meet Aislyn and Marie. Two best friends offering real-life, humorous takes on everything from America to Zoloft, all while raising questions and raising babies. Sink your teeth into these mouthwatering morsels of insight, of wisdom and of life experience, uncensored.

About Us

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

IT'S ELMO'S WORLD


My daughter has reached the age where she wants to watch one thing, and one thing only. OVER AND OVER AND OVER....it's "Elmo's World".

Holy Christmas. I use to think the little red guy was all cute and cuddly. Now I find myself having homicidal thoughts over a puppet. Morning, noon and night. From the time she wakes up until the time I have to pry the remote out of her tiny little hands. "Melmo, Melmo". All day long.

I guess it's just a phase. At least that is what I'm telling myself. Don't get me wrong, it's amazing how from one day to the next she can fully communicate exactly what she wants. I just wish their was some variety in her viewing preferences. We joined one of those Disney Movie Clubs. Tons of kick ass movies that I loved when I was a child. But no, "Melmo, Melmo....."

Pardon me, the princess is demanding more Melmo......

1 comment:

Marie said...

HA HA HA HA!

Oh man, that's good.


And I love the Melmo image.