Meet Aislyn and Marie. Two best friends offering real-life, humorous takes on everything from America to Zoloft, all while raising questions and raising babies. Sink your teeth into these mouthwatering morsels of insight, of wisdom and of life experience, uncensored.

About Us

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

FIVE THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT SARAH PALIN

Taken from People.com:

After having famously joked at her party's convention, "You know what they say about the difference between a hockey mom and a pit bull? Lipstick," what sort of lipstick does Republican vice-presidential nominee Sarah Palin prefer?

The Insider spoke to Palin's closest friends and found out, uncovering these five (more) things you may not know about her:

She's frugal. "Sarah gave me a thank-you card after I helped her with her lieutenant-governor race," said her friend, Kristen Cole, who has known the Alaska governor since childhood. "She liked the card so much that she didn't sign it so I could give it to someone else."

She's a techie. Palin prefers texting to phone calls.

She's a rock fan. She named her son Trig Paxton Van Palin because it sounds like the band Van Halen. Says friend Judy Patrick, a former city council member who has known Palin for 12 years, "How cool was that to have a kid named Van Palin?"

She's adaptable. Palin used to wear Mary Kay lipstick, but she now prefers MAC.

She's a traditionalist. Palin is against waxing. Cole recalls: "I remember that one of her girls wanted to get her legs waxed, and Sarah said, 'Are you kidding me? What's wrong with a razor?' "


Sarah Palin Pictures

Van Palin? WTF?

1 comment:

Aislyn said...

I may have snorted some sort of beverage through my snout when I saw that picture.....
I want that on a billboard on Pennsylvania Ave.