Meet Aislyn and Marie. Two best friends offering real-life, humorous takes on everything from America to Zoloft, all while raising questions and raising babies. Sink your teeth into these mouthwatering morsels of insight, of wisdom and of life experience, uncensored.

About Us

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

WORST. DREAM. EVER.

Oh - and before I cease to blog today, I should probably tell you all about my incredibly effed up dream from last night. 

I had a dream that I was next to go on stage and do a dance routine for millions of people (via TV) and a live audience, but I had no idea what my steps were.   I guess someone had told me literally 2 hours before I was supposed to perform that I was performing so, naturally, I was completely unprepared.  I never wanted to do it, but people kept telling me I had to or else I would screw up everyone else's performance schedule. 

The worst part?  I had to dance to a Britney Spears song AND I was the only solo act!  Plus, I was in regular street clothes.  No costume or anything, which made it that much more embarrassing.  

I suddenly got lucid while dreaming, made myself realize it was a dream, and forced myself to wake up before I walked on stage. 

Someone please analyze this for me.  There has to be some sort of Freudian explanation. 




Scary.

No comments: