Meet Aislyn and Marie. Two best friends offering real-life, humorous takes on everything from America to Zoloft, all while raising questions and raising babies. Sink your teeth into these mouthwatering morsels of insight, of wisdom and of life experience, uncensored.

About Us

Thursday, September 18, 2008

JOHN AND KATE = $

I had heard something about all the nasty little stuff that goes on "behind the scenes" on the popular show John and Kate Plus 8. I am not going to link to the show because at one point I enjoyed watching it and thanking God that wasn't me. Now, I have a different opinion and don't want to promote it in a positive light.

Let's face it, Kate's a bitch and John is her little puppet who apparently has a temper problem.

I have one child and I turn into a beast every once in a while, but you'd think that having all this help, freebies and extra money from making the show, you'd try to show some appreciation or gratitude.

I am still in the beginning stages of researching all the dirt on this show but here is a blog that "Aunt Jodi's" sister on the show started.

BE PREPARED TO HAVE A LIGHT BULB MOMENT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Told ya! :)