Meet Aislyn and Marie. Two best friends offering real-life, humorous takes on everything from America to Zoloft, all while raising questions and raising babies. Sink your teeth into these mouthwatering morsels of insight, of wisdom and of life experience, uncensored.

About Us

Saturday, September 27, 2008

WHAT DID SHE SAY?

After watching this video on Dooce.com I had to repost it and ask the same question Heather Armstrong does.

WHY IN THE HOLY HELL DID MCCAIN PICK THIS WOMAN TO BE HIS RUNNING MATE?!?

He is so experienced in military and obviously well educated on the topic and she...
she is "neighbors with Russia". Uh...and? I am 190 miles away from Cuba. Does that make me qualified in foreign policy....HELL NO!

Watch this and if you are a Palin fan, please explain to me what I am missing. I don't feel like I can relate to her on any level.


No comments: