Meet Aislyn and Marie. Two best friends offering real-life, humorous takes on everything from America to Zoloft, all while raising questions and raising babies. Sink your teeth into these mouthwatering morsels of insight, of wisdom and of life experience, uncensored.

About Us

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

WHORES IN TRAINING?


OK, OK...that headline may be a little harsh but I really find nothing cute or trendy about this video you are about to watch.

Go ahead....click here then come back to me.

RI-DAMN-DICULOUS!!

That is absolutely the most horrifying thing I've seen. I wouldn't put my child in those if you paid me. What? Now we want to teach our daughters, maybe even sons, that pink heels draw all sorts of attention to you? That just because you have some hooker heels on that you are cute?

NO!

Don't do this people....I'm going to be 28 in a few days and I still don't find anything attractive about shoes that squeeze your toes together and have you wishing you could dive in a bottle of aspirin after a few hours.

No comments: