Meet Aislyn and Marie. Two best friends offering real-life, humorous takes on everything from America to Zoloft, all while raising questions and raising babies. Sink your teeth into these mouthwatering morsels of insight, of wisdom and of life experience, uncensored.

About Us

Friday, October 31, 2008

BINGE AND PURGE

That's my motto for this Halloween. For the first time in years I will be trick or treating. Not because I'm a sugar loving whore, because I have a small child which gives me the right to indulge with the rest of the costume wearing population. For the record, Reagan's Dorothy costume is the cutest thing in the world, perhaps the Universe...

I will be dressing at the Wicked Witch, our friend Brad will be the scarecrow and the husband is going as himself, a party pooper.

I recently started using one of those obnoxiously sized exercise balls to do crunches and just for the record I did double the number today in preparation for the mass amounts of crap I will be ingesting!

God bless sugar!




Reagan's costume was handmade...not by me

No comments: