Meet Aislyn and Marie. Two best friends offering real-life, humorous takes on everything from America to Zoloft, all while raising questions and raising babies. Sink your teeth into these mouthwatering morsels of insight, of wisdom and of life experience, uncensored.

About Us

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

SLEEPING HURTS

I woke up today with a sore knee.

I'm not even joking - I can't put pressure on my left leg because the upper right part of my knee feels like it's sprained.

Seriously, how does one eff up sleeping?
I mean, all I did was lay there, close my eyes, then wake up.

...or did I?

Here are some possible reasons for my discomfort:

- Sleep-kick-boxed with Jackie Chan

jackie chan Pictures, Images and Photos


- Sleep-danced the hustle, (which I probably could do in my sleep since I'm so awesome at it).

AF Disco Queen Pictures, Images and Photos


- Did an 8 hour imitation of Ralph Macchio's crane kick from the Karate Kid - while asleep of course.

crane kick Pictures, Images and Photos





Or... I suppose this nocturnal knee destruction could just mean I'm, you know, getting old.





sleep Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: