Meet Aislyn and Marie. Two best friends offering real-life, humorous takes on everything from America to Zoloft, all while raising questions and raising babies. Sink your teeth into these mouthwatering morsels of insight, of wisdom and of life experience, uncensored.

About Us

Saturday, October 4, 2008

GREEN ACRES IS THE PLACE FOR ME....

...Farm livin' is the life for me.

Spending some time in Southern Indiana sent me into a series of flashback modes where I was reminiscent of my days growing up on the farm.

Wide open space, good ol' fashioned home cookin', wildlife everywhere and quiet. Peace and quiet.

I'm not sure if I could live that far away from a city but it sure was nice to be isolated for a few days.

We took a tour of Churchill Downs and everyone got to watch me drool over all the beauty that is a horse. If there hadn't been hundreds of employees watching our every move I would have jumped the wall to snuggle with them.

We are back home now and back to the same old same old but I can appreciate that, at least for this moment. :)



Ben and I in about 35 years

No comments: