Meet Aislyn and Marie. Two best friends offering real-life, humorous takes on everything from America to Zoloft, all while raising questions and raising babies. Sink your teeth into these mouthwatering morsels of insight, of wisdom and of life experience, uncensored.

About Us

Friday, August 22, 2008

I AM SAM


The best thing in the world just happened about an hour ago. My daughter loves the book "Green Eggs and Ham" and she has a little Sam doll she carries around.

Since she's discovered that being up on two feet is way cooler than crawling around on the ground, a whole new set of opportunities to cause panic have presented themselves to her.

One being, reaching in the toilet. I know what you're thinking. "Get those clips that hold down the lid." It gets to a point where I say I will child proof the house but never do. It's not neglect, it's teaching responsibility. (sounds good right?)

Seriously though. I believe that all those months they are crawling around, kids make mental note of everything they will destroy once able to walk.

Tonight was a Reagan first. She toddled up to the toilet and threw Sam right in. I didn't have the wherewithal to go and grab the camera, mostly because I was screaming, laughing and pissing my pants all at the same time. I could go and throw it in to recreate it, but that would be deceiving all you lovely readers.

I think you can imagine what it looked like though.

No Green Eggs or Ham were harmed in the making of this post. Sam, however, didn't fair so well

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is too cute!