Meet Aislyn and Marie. Two best friends offering real-life, humorous takes on everything from America to Zoloft, all while raising questions and raising babies. Sink your teeth into these mouthwatering morsels of insight, of wisdom and of life experience, uncensored.

About Us

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I'M A GEE-NYUS

I will be traveling to my homeland next week (Pittsburgh, PA). I always have this issue with over packing and now that I pack for my daughter as well, space in the suitcase is lacking.

While cruising the isles of Kmart today looking for a duffel bag the size of Texas, I came across those space saver bags. You know, the ones where you suck the air out for "space saving" storage.

The light bulb, that sometimes flickers a few times, went off in my head.

"Hey", I said to Reagan, "what if I put our clothes in these bags to save space in the suitcase?" She gave me the "you have three heads look" but I knew it was a genius thought. So I snatched those suckers up and let me tell you. I have sucked the life out of those bags that were filled with our clothes and I still have plenty of room for stuff.

I'm pretty proud of my discovery, although I'm sure I'm not the first to do this. I'm just glad I finally caught on.



That's not me...but it shows the awesome power of the space saver.

No comments: