Meet Aislyn and Marie. Two best friends offering real-life, humorous takes on everything from America to Zoloft, all while raising questions and raising babies. Sink your teeth into these mouthwatering morsels of insight, of wisdom and of life experience, uncensored.

About Us

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

OH CRAP. MY ORGANIZATION RASH IS SPREADING

Well, it's official -

I'm 100% giving up burritos for organizing.

For the past few years, I've been obsessing over RealSimple magazine, but have never had the time nor energy to put their suggestions into practice.

Times have changed, my friend.
Oh yes... times have changed indeed.

I logged on to the RealSimple website this afternoon and found an interactive article that lists over 20 forms you'll need to essentially run a household. This works out great for me, seeing as how I'm domestically challenged on so many (disturbing) levels. (I keep trying to tell my future husband that I'm missing the coveted "housewife chip" but he's not buying it).

Anyway, check it out.

CLICK HERE TO HAVE YOUR MIND BLOWN.

1 comment:

Aislyn said...

Oh Marie...
...if it were as easy as printing out some forms...I wouldn't have high blood pressure.