Meet Aislyn and Marie. Two best friends offering real-life, humorous takes on everything from America to Zoloft, all while raising questions and raising babies. Sink your teeth into these mouthwatering morsels of insight, of wisdom and of life experience, uncensored.

About Us

Monday, August 25, 2008

SNOT RAGS 'R US


I don't know about anyone else and their emotional condition during the show Extreme Home Makeover, but for me, I turn into a snot sniffling, teary eyed fool.

I'm not sure when my emotions took a turn. I use to watch the show without needing to use my pillow as a tissue. Now, from the opening credits to the "Welcome home ________ family", I have watery eyes and break out into spontaneous fits of crying.

I guess it is a good thing. There would probably be something wrong with me if I felt no emotion.

I often wonder though, how these families, who could barely get by before, are going to pay for the bills that come along with their new house. Electricity alone for some of these places has to be outrageous.

No comments: