Meet Aislyn and Marie. Two best friends offering real-life, humorous takes on everything from America to Zoloft, all while raising questions and raising babies. Sink your teeth into these mouthwatering morsels of insight, of wisdom and of life experience, uncensored.

About Us

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

OOPS! I DID IT AGAIN


While browsing through the latest People Magazine, I cam across a photo of Britney Spears horseback riding in Cabo San Lucas. Taking a closer look, I realized that Spears and I own the same pair of Ed Hardy flip flops.

I'm not quite sure what to think.

I love my Hardys...they are stylish and comfy. Apparently so does Spears. I had stopped paying attention to most of her antics but when it comes down to us having something in common I have to investigate.

I must say, after all the shiz she's been through, she seems to be coming out the other side of it. I haven't seen a pink wig or a crotch shot in a while.

Hopefully for her boys' sake she can get it together once and for all.

No comments: