Meet Aislyn and Marie. Two best friends offering real-life, humorous takes on everything from America to Zoloft, all while raising questions and raising babies. Sink your teeth into these mouthwatering morsels of insight, of wisdom and of life experience, uncensored.

About Us

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

WORDS I REFUSE TO SAY BECAUSE I CAN'T

- Aurora

- Rural

- Regularly


I don't know why I can't say these words... all I know is I can't. So they are no longer in my vocabulary.
Are there any words that you can't pronounce easily?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was in speech therapy for three years in Washington Elementary back in the day and I still can't say, Arnold Palmer or World Cultures.
Still love your blog...you two are so funny! Who knew? You were never this funny in English class! :)