Meet Aislyn and Marie. Two best friends offering real-life, humorous takes on everything from America to Zoloft, all while raising questions and raising babies. Sink your teeth into these mouthwatering morsels of insight, of wisdom and of life experience, uncensored.

About Us

Monday, August 18, 2008

P.S. THIS MOVIE IS FANTASTIC



I'm a big time chick flick fan. And when I say big time, I mean BIG TIME. Now, bear in mind, this is in no way comparable to my burrito addiction or organizational crusade... but it's pretty darn close.

Some of my favorites include, but are not limited to: When Harry Met Sally, The Notebook, Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, any other movie with the word "sisterhood" in the title, Little Women (the 1994 remake starring Winona Ryder), How to Make an American Quilt (also starring Winona Ryder), Shopgirl (written by and starring Steve Martin-and also better than the book), How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, Somewhere in Time, Sleepless in Seattle... Just name pretty much any movie with a dramatic sub-plot, centered around a love story with a dash of comedy thrown in for good measure, and I can almost 100% guarantee I've seen it.

That said, I rented this doozy of a film last week (see image, above left) and I must confess, I have every intention of purchasing this little piece of cinematic spectacular-ness. It stars Hilary Swank (I like her because she has big teeth like me) and Scottish actor Gerard Butler. I'm not even going to say what it's about... only that if you have a pulse and a heart, you're going to absolutely love it.


-INSERT LAME VISUAL ANALOGY NOW-


Make sure your lap-bar is secured - you're going on an emotional roller coaster courtesy of P.S. I Love You!




Weeeeeee!

No comments: